Please be assured that the experienced staff of skilled surgeons at General Surgeons of Western Colorado will provide you with the very best patient care possible.
Laparoscopy and minimally invasive surgery account for over 50% of our abdominal cases. Our surgeons are certified by the American Board of Surgery and have specialized knowledge and skill relating to the diagnosis, pre-operative, operative, and post-operative management of surgical problems in the following areas of primary responsibility:
• Alimentary tract: Esophagus, stomach, small bowel, large bowel.
• Abdomen and its contents: Diaphragm, biliary tract, liver, pancreas, spleen.
• Breast, skin, and soft tissue: Benign and malignant disease.
• Head and neck: Including trauma, vascular, congenital, and cancerous disorders.
• Vascular system: Arteries and veins, excluding the vessels in the brain, heart, and lungs.
• Endocrine: Thyroid and parathyroid glands, the pancreas and adrenal glands.
• Surgical Oncology: Including coordinated management of the cancer patient.
• Comprehensive management of Trauma: The responsibility for all phases of care for the injured patient.
• Complete care of critically ill patients: With underlying surgical conditions
Mammosite and Breast Surgery
Gastroeshphageal Reflux Disease (Heartburn)